Sunday, September 14, 2008

NSR.... but still artsy!!

A couple weeks ago, I joined a Level one Wilton cake decorating class with my friends Leanne and Judi. In the second class, we had to decorate a cake.... oh the pressure! Here's my cake... and while it tasted pretty good, and the icing was very yummy (I used a store bought chocolate for the flat icing, and I made up the buttercream recipe for the decoration part, it's not the fanciest cake in the world... but I know that by the end of Level 3 I'm going to rock!!!!!



4 comments:

Glenna said...

Your cake is really cute!

Louise said...

Fun fun! It's on my to-do list :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go, gals!

I took the Wilton classes in 1978, can you believe it, and sure enjoyed them. My final class project was a bikini...neck to thighs...used a tiny silver candy as the belly button. Looked cool!I'll have to find my slide picture of it.

Sarah said...

I would LOVE to see the pic of that cake!!!!!