Sunday, September 28, 2008

Keep it Simple with Kissing!

The name of the feature is "K.I.S.S." (Keep it Simple Sister!) and the name of the technique is Kissing... but it is super simple! Simply ink up a background stamp (I used Canvas) and use that as your "ink pad" for a solid image stamp set - you "Kiss" the 2 stamps together... hence the name! It gives a nice soft look to the image which otherwise is quite bold. The colour combo here is Tangerine Tango and Old Olive. Tangerine Tango is the one new In Colour that I have not really used yet, (because I am slightly afraid of it!!) and so I pulled out the ink, paper and ribbon tonight and made the decision to make a Tangerine Tango card - it's not so scary after all!! And, isn't the name fun to say?!!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I like this color! I think you could make some fun fall themed cards with it.