Monday, November 05, 2007

Not Blogger's Block

I have not posted in forever, it seems... usually this is a daily occurance for me, and a part of my dad that I really look forward to. So, I just wanted to say that I am not suffering from lack of stuff to say or post (well, I guess that is up to the reader to decide if what I post is worthy of reading or not!!!!), but rather, I have been go go go the last few days, and am just getting to posting now. So, here's what we've been up to in the last few days...

My boys were busy redecorating their bedroom a few days ago... they were so proud of this accomplishment, so really, what could I do but grab the camera and take a picture? We did get it all put away and the room cleaned up before bedtime, so it's all good!



My dad has been over twice for huge loads of trees (Saturday and today).....


We had fun with cousins on Nov. 1st & 2nd, and I got to meet my new nephew Cole for the very first time....
Elise got her first "taste" of the sandbox!

I think Elise liked Cole as a cousin, but wasn't too interested when Auntie Louise suggested that her mommy should have another one of those!!!!!!


We celebrated Steve's mom's birthday on Nov. 3rd....




And I've had 3 stamping events in the past 4 days....a class, a workshop and a clubnight...




What have you been up to?! Hope you have a great day!!

3 comments:

Jen G. said...

Hmmm, those candles look familiar...that class was really fun, thanks Sarah!
And may I just say--those cousins all definately look like brothers and sister-lots of family resemblance there!

Katie and Scott said...

Looks like you had fun with Lou & the boys! Great update blog - you've been busy!!

StampingBetty said...

so pretty, did you stamp on the candle directly or on to tissue, wow those are so pretty!