Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Christmas is in the air....

I LOVE Christmas! My favourite time of the year... we even got married 3 days before Christmas, and spent our first Christmas together on the beaches in Cuba. Ahhh, beautiful memories! That really was our first Christmas together because the year before we weren't even dating yet. When you know, you know! Why prolong it? We're not even the fastest that we know... we were dating, engaged and married all in 8 months, just found out some new friends of ours did all that in 5 months!!!

So, here's a Christmas card for you today!

I need to make some time to stamp this week... haven't had many projects to share here lately. I have my scrapbooking club on Friday, so I will have some pages to show you after that. But tonight we have our Care Group here, so I think my time today will be spent cleaning the house.... don't think I can afford to spend any time stamping today... if you saw my house right now (after unloading the truck from our trip to Victoria) you would understand that I need all the time I can get to clean this house today!!!!

3 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

love the card Sarah! we got married just before Christmas too :)

Karis said...

Jeff and I met, got engaged and married in 6 months.....your friends have us beat!

Sarah said...

no, Karis, I think you still win, because they knew each other beforehand... you guys MET in that time period, too!!!! That's FAST!!!!!