Tuesday, October 09, 2007

New Jammies!

For Christmas last year, Elise got these cute pj's from my Aunt. They were so big that I thought it would take forever for them to fit... nope... just a few months later she is in them! Cute hat, eh? Love it!

I sat down to take a picture of her and she crawled over to me with her little photo album (of pictures of her... by herself and with other people - I put it together for her to have on her 1st b-day... the boys have them too, and it is always funny how kids love to look at pics of themselves so much!). So we looked through it together. She got tired of the hat and took it off :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your daughter is adorable and the jammies fit her great now! Kids grow so fast. I also have a lack of mommy/ daughter photos because I am always behind the camera!