Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy "Canadian" Thanksgiving everyone (even if you're not in Canada!!). I hope you all have a great weekend with family and friends... and a turkey!

We are having Steve's family over for dinner tonight... the bird is in, the veggies are peeled and the table is set - so I thought I could afford a few minutes to blog!

Here's what I did with the table... pretty simple, but festive nonetheless. Both the place namecards and the napkin rings are made using the Dotted Autumn stamp set. The kids will be at a small table on their own.



On the mirror in the hallway the boys helped me put up dried leaves, and we added a couple little scarecrows onto the cedar chest.

3 comments:

Karis said...

Very cute table set up! Enjoy the food and family.
Miss you lots.

Melissa said...

Awesome!

Jen G. said...

Very nice table! Hope you had a good dinner with the family :)