Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I think I got it.....

Something happened with my blog header, and I don't really know what was wrong with it.... but I fixed it. I had to create a new blog with the same template and copy and paste the html code from that because I couldn't seem to cut and paste the right codes from my existing blogs... oh I feel so technical. Then I deleted the new blog because, really, how many blogs does one girl need? I already have 2, and Steve has one too... (don't look at what time it is, or you might figure out how LONG it took me to do this!) I am totally exhausted, and a life of computer programming is NOT in my future. But I am quite proud of myself for figuring it all out...

These are some pics I took at my parents' place in Victoria in the summer. Thought it would make a cool banner for awhile. Totally not related to stamping, so I guess it is the "live laugh love" part of it!!!!

1 comment:

Grammie said...

Haven't visited your blog for a month...went back away...Elise is so cute in her "new pj's" from
a. Judy?