Saturday, March 03, 2007

Party Time


We had a housefull of 2-4 year olds this morning, and what a fun time it was! It was Scott and Todd's 3rd and 4th birthday party. "Miss Darcie" from The Little Brown Music Studio came to sing and make music with the kids for an hour and everyone loved it. We had pizza from Costco (thanks Andrea for the tip!) and b-day cake from Safeway (I had a cake made, ready for icing, and my "helpers" helped themselves to it while it was on the cooling rack... thus the store bought cake). The theme was "Transportation" and all the songs so perfectly fit! Even Elise loved all the attention, and a couple of her little friends came too.

2 comments:

Louise said...

Yay! You survived the party! Looks like fun but too bad about the original cake :)

Elise said...

Oh man!! You guys know how to party!! I'm kinda jealous I wasn't invited...I'm soooo having a music teacher come to my next birthday party to help us make music...hey! what are YOU doing in June? ;)