Sunday, March 25, 2007

Latest Reads

So, tell me what you're reading right now... I am working my way through "Bringing Up Boys" by Dobson. And it is great so far. Also for Ladies Bible Study we are going through "Battlefield of the Mind" by J. Meyer.

I am looking for a good novel to curl up with, so if you have a suggestion, please leave it in the comment section! Thanks! I have the whole Bourne series (Bourne Identity, etc) on loan from my sis, but I haven't started them yet... kinda feel like if I start one I have to commit to all four of them. I am waiting for a week without kids, or a time when I have a clear calendar... but then again, maybe I should just dig in!!

I would love to know any good reads you'd recommend. Thanks!

6 comments:

bellinibellini said...

two books that i've read with my book club in the past few months that i've enjoyed were kiterunner (author?)and my sister's keeper (jodi picoult).

Louise said...

Karen Kingsbury is a GREAT author & she has a new series out called "Firstborn" - with the Baxter Family... she is still adding books to it, so I have to paitently WAIT! Very hard :(
I also like Dee Henderson - a bit of romance - a bit of mystery!

Leanne said...

I just finished "Glass Castle" by Jeannette Walls.... it's a crazy story especially cause it's true!!! Didn't know that a family could be so disfunctional! Also recently read "Inside My Heart" by Robin McGraw... not everyone I talked to liked it, but I did.

Sarah said...

wow thanks! this will get me started for sure.

amymom24 said...

Hi Sarah! I would recommend anything by Dee Henderson (esp. the O'Malley series) or Terri Blackstock (esp. the Cape Refuge series).

~Amy H.

Anonymous said...

i agree with Louise, Karen Kingsbury is EXCELLLENT! I love her books and discovered I can get them at church and I'm not 200th on the list (like at the public library)