Monday, March 26, 2007

My Watermark finally works!!

A couple months ago Cindy started a watermark business, and I bought a watermark from her that I loved right away. But I was not able to get the silly thing to work on my images. So finally after leaving it for so long I thought I would see if I could get it to work again. Since I wasn't able to make it work, I called the pro! Cindy came over today and found my problem right away. There was another program that we had downloaded at one point, that has now expired, and for some reason this was blocking the watermark program from working... once that problem program was uninstalled, the watermark worked like a charm!

Thanks for your help Cindy! I am so happy that I can finally use this on my images.

This card is from awhile back, and is a repost, but I just wanted to try a card with a watermark...

3 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

You're welcome! Glad I could help.

Allison Rankin said...

This card is so very nice...I love that stamp set.

Louise said...

Looks good - can't wait for my tutorial today :)