Sunday, March 18, 2007

First Time For Everything!

Tonight we took the kids to the great park by our house. After a few errands, we took them to McDonald's for some quality playtime!

Some firsts.... we got the boys a Happy Meal to share, but the toy was for Elise!! (my little pony)...

Elise got held by Ronald...



Steve went down the slide headfirst with Todd several times (headrush!)



and (drumroll, please....) I played in the playground with the kids too! The boys were very excited about that. Me? It was fun, but boy did that playground smell like pee. I think it was just that the air was a bit rank at such a high altitude, but ya just gotta wonder what really goes on up there by the rafters.



Here are the playtime rules...


And just so you know I wouldn't break the rules, here's a close up!!!


5 comments:

Jen S. said...

How fun! And that's cool that the parent's are encouraged to play too! :)
Is that the Aldgrv one? Might have to make a visit there one of these days!

Elise said...

Awww...what a great mom you are!! Not everyone can brave the smell of pee for the happiness of her kids!! What a happy little family you have...it's totally making me smile as I write this, I can remember when you were telling me you were engaged and now not only do you have a wonderful husband, you have three adorable children!! So precious!

Louise said...

Cute pink Adidas jacket from Uncle Angus! We only climb at Mc'D's if we have to retrieve kids from the top - not fun! Don't think ours was made for parents though!

Rachel H. said...

So funny! As I'm reading I'm totally wondering if parents were allowed in..... but there you were confirming with the signage below. well done.
PS - I have re-joined blogdom once more.

QuiltNut Creations said...

great picture of your daughter with Ronald. looks like you all had a great time