Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Special Visit

On Tuesday afternoon my Auntie Marit, Cousins Maren, Mathew and Tammy came over with M & T's kids. We had a great visit and dinner together. Then Marit and Maren stayed with us and Mat, Tammy and the kids went to stay with friends.

We have had so much fun together - gabbing, stamping, shopping, cooking and dying each other's hair! Maren is off to India tomorrow for a nursing practicum... she's going to do so awesome! So, once I figure out what colour my hair really is, I might post a picture (the box says light mahogany, but it doesn't look like the girl's hair on the box!!!) Steve took a pic of us all during the "set" time, but he deleted it before I could upload it. Although, there are several digi cameras in the house right now due to company... so maybe he just grabbed someone else's camera by mistake! Won't that be a treat for them to discover!!!

stamping the night away....
Maren and Elise

1 comment:

Louise said...

Wish I was there!