Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Over Too Soon!

Well, my first stamper's club has come to an end. I have really loved getting to know this awesome group of ladies and I will miss getting together with them each month. Some of them will join me again next month to start a scrapbooking club, but we won't be this same group anymore.

So, at our last club (last night) we all did a card swap. I love the creations that these gals made, and I'm so excited to share them!!

Aren't they awesome?!! Thanks ladies for a great time over the last few months.

2 comments:

alexa said...

I had a great time too Sarah!! Thanks! I will miss all the ladies at club, at least I will still see you often :)

Jen S. said...

Stamp Club was great!! Thanks so much for all the fun projects you planned for us. :)
Hope to join you again in the future!
Glad you posted all these cards too... mine are mostly gone already, unreal!!! I'll send my blog-friends here to peek!