Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sleepy Todd

Some of you know that my kids are on a holiday this week! My parents came over last weekend to see us and they took the kids back with them for the week. So, since I don't have any new pics of the kids from this week, I wanted to post this pic of Todd. He was so tired last week that he fell asleep on the bottom step 2 whole hours before naptime! He slept there for close to an hour. He's a perfect fit for that step, eh?! Then he woke up and rolled onto the floor! Good thing he was on the bottom step!

4 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

That is so cute Sarah!

Beautifully Mended said...

So sweet! Olivia loves to lie on the stairs too? Too funny! You have such wonderful parents too eh? So nice! Nelia

QuiltNut Creations said...

too cute sarah! we had one of ours curl up behind a stero speaker and have a nap once lol

Elise said...

seriously - how adorable is he?!?! I just wanna go cuddle him! Your kids are just too Cute!