Friday, February 16, 2007

Last Minute Stamping....

I feel the pressure... gotta just get a couple more things done before the kids come home. I mentioned yesterday that the kids have been away this week at my parents. Well tomorrow that all ends. It has been a great week, and I know that the kids have had as much fun as we have...

Some household things got accomplished this week, and we got to go on 3 dates. And I even did a bunch of stamping too! Here are a couple projects I did yesterday.

A crazy watercolour of my new Doodle This set.



A birthday invitation for my boys who will turn 3 and 4 in February and March. They are 2 weeks apart... yep, that makes them under a year apart!

5 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

i'm loving that doodle set! great birthday invitation!

Suzette said...

That is great that you had a week to yourselves! What wonderful parents you have! I am glad you had a nice break. Great stampin:)

Jen S. said...

cute cute invitation!
Hope you had a great week "off"... that's awesome of your parents.

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Great watercolouring - as usual!!

Cindy
My Blog

Louise said...

Cute cards!