Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Birthday Boy!


Today Todd turned 3. Wow! Where does time go, really? I remember the moment he was born. Todd picked McDonald's for lunch (what kid wouldn't!?) and then we went shopping for a cake for tonight. Also, to honour a long tradition on my dh's side.... Todd got to pick a box of ice cream. This is something that Steve's grandma used to always do, and I am ALL FOR IT! Of course, he doesn't get the whole box.... but it was his pick! And he picked this cute little Black Forest Cake for dessert too. Scott will get his turn in 2 weeks when he turns 4 :)



My two 3-year olds!!! (for 2 weeks :)



Ice Cream and cake... perfect birthday meal!

7 comments:

Louise said...

Two three year olds - yikes!!!! Hope you have a fun day! I already said HB in the last post but in case you didn't see it - Happy Birthday Todd! Enjoy your cake and ice cream :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah!
This doesn't really have anything to do with this particular post but i have a question. I am a beggining stamper. What is a good stamp set to start off with??

Sarah said...

Hi Anonymous! (I sound like Dear Abby :)

I have had a lot of people get "A Greeting for All Reasons" or "Greetings Galore" if they are brand new. If you are mainly going to make cards then think about what kind of cards you will likely make and start with that. I also really like the set "All Through the Year" which has all the differnt images to use all year, and then a sentiments stamp set, like "Warm Words" or the like.

Warning: stamping is highly addictive, so be prepared!!!!

I hope this helps a bit. Ask away!! Others are welcome to answer this too!

Thanks for leaving a comment.
S

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise said...

Love the black & white pic with red accents! Very striking!!!

Elise said...

Sooo precious! I can't believe you have TWO 3 year olds! And still look so fabulous! You are my hero!!! And I really love Todd's choice of ice-cream...can't go wrong with Tin Roof Sundae - that's a pretty refined icecream palatte for a 3 year old!!

Sarah said...

yes, we've all been enjoying "his" icecream!