Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Eggs

I am working on an Easter Egg post, and I headed to my good friend Google for some inspiration. Check out all these fun designs... I found these by Googling "Easter Eggs" in images. None of the following are mine, but I am hoping to be able to post something pretty fun in the next day or two that I have made :)

Red and black - one of my favourite colour combinations!

Love this Easter Egg tree!




These intricate eggs have always fascinated me. I think they are Ukrainian. I would love to be able to paint like this!

I cannot imagine having the patience to do this carving. It is so intricate, I would squish it for sure!

This group of decorated eggs is very unique. I haven't seen anything like this before. Love how they are displayed in a bed of rice.

And, if your kids like to colour, here's a colouring page that was provided on there, too. Elise is happily colouring right now!

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

those Easter trees are fantastic! I am always amazed at how people can decorate Easter eggs, and so beautifully.

like the new blog background!