Monday, October 25, 2010

Rag Quilt Purse

A couple months ago, I started this Rag Quilt Purse. When I started it, I didn't own the Scallop Square Clear Bigz die from Stampin' Up!, so I just cut my squares 4 inches big.

The next one I make will be done with the Bigz die, for sure! At the bottom of this post, I will include a couple links on how to make this purse.


Rag Quilt Purse Tutorial
Part One
Part One add on
Part Two

And here is a video that you might like that showcases a whole bunch of beautiful rag quilt purses. I am going to make a bigger one next time.
Lots of rag quilt bags!!

3 comments:

Louise said...

cute - I like! much better than that link you posted on facebook! this one I would actually go out in public with & I like the colours! Maybe I'll have some craft room fabric left over and make one too :)

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

This would make a nice knitting bag, for when you take up knitting! I can't wait to see the Phoebe.

Marcia said...

Sarah that is a beautiful purse you made.