Thursday, October 28, 2010

Easy Bag

Here's one more bag to share from last weekend... it is just basically squares sewn together with handles. Elise picked the fabric for her piano bag, so that's what this one is for. This is the easiest bag ever. To stiffen it up, I added flannel between the layers. I am thinking of sewing up a few of these (maybe a touch bigger) to have as reusable shopping bags. We are pretty good at recycling, but every time we go shopping, I get a pang of guilt for all the plastic bags we use. We have a few reusable bags, but not nearly enough for a big shop!

The inside. The bag is reversible, but Elise said she liked the all-blue side best.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Wow, you're just a sewing machine lately! I'm loving the bags!

I'm hoping to come to the sewing day at your church and am really looking forward to it... uninterrupted creativity with Starbucks in hand, what could be better?