Thursday, March 25, 2010

Some Inspiration...

My "mojo" hasn't been flowing as much as usual lately, and I blame it on Spring Break, the time change, and whatever else you can think of. So, for today, I just want to send you to 5 links of projects that I discovered this week that are (in my mind) just awesome!

Stampin' Pretty - Got Milk?

'Eh'mazing Stampers - Card Share

Marelle Taylor - The Bunny Jar


Patty's Stamping Spot - Simply Adorned

Julia Bettencourt - Tulip card

These are all projects that I want to put my hand to in the next week or so, maybe add my own touches, and then my own mojo will be back!

I have also been working on a Family album with MDS (My Digital Studio) over the last couple weeks, so I haven't been totally delinquent with my crafting!! I'll share some of those pages as I get them done.

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

those are great Sarah, thanx for sharing them. i've needed a mojo stamping boost too