Saturday, September 05, 2009

FIVE YEARS OLD!!

My Stampin' Up! business is now five years old, and it is because of my loyal customers, like you! I've always said that one of the best things about being a SU! demonstrator is the fun I get to have stamping with friends, old and new!! Thank you so much for 5 great years!

As a little thank you for your support, when you purchase the "Sweet Centers" stamp set, I will give you a package of the Sweet Treat Cups for free.

(please email me to place the order... offer valid until September 30th, and in Canada only).

Here is a little card I made using these 2 new fabulous items from the new Holiday mini catalogue. I am really going to love this set!! You can make a Christmas ornament, a Halloween Treat, a Valentine, a Flower, or this cute hot air balloon! Click on the links above to see the whole set.


Thanks again! And I'm looking forward to what the future will hold with Stampin' Up!

To love what we do,
And share what we love,
As we help others enjoy creativity
And worthwhile accomplishments...
In this we make a difference!

SU! Statement of the Heart

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats Sarah!...Here's to many more...you are the reason for your success with all of your amazing talents...

Andy said...

Congrats Sarah on your years of business...your wonderful personality is what makes you so good at what you do:)