Sunday, August 09, 2009

Rock on Sister!

I realize I've been a little heavy on the Elise posts, lately, but she is at such a funny stage in her little life... she just keeps coming up with crazy and fun things, and we laugh at (and with :) her - a lot! Steve took her on a date the other day... their first date alone, and he came home beaming. I thought she would be the one that couldn't stop talking about a date with Daddy, but no, it was HIM! He is still talking about it 3 days later. So, I think they will have to make that a weekly occurrence! (as long as she doesn't end up getting more dates than me!!!)

So, yesterday, while I was in my office at the computer, Elise came in and asked if she could play the little guitar (mine is a bigger version of this, in black), and I said, "only if I can take your picture." Well, wouldn't you know that instead of her saying, no, she hammed it up like crazy, added some dancing and made up a tune and some words. This little one is not shy. Maybe we can share the stage one day... I'd like that!

4 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

just too cute!

Anonymous said...

What a character...g
I guess you have heard that line
before...:)

koralee said...

Now that is one cute sweetie...looks like you are having a fun summer!!! Happy week to you!

Andy said...

such a sweetie! Our Abby is such a performer too...she keeps us in stitches!