Wednesday, April 01, 2009

My little lady...

A couple Sundays ago I got Elise to stop and pose for a few pictures. I bought her this dress from Old Navy and she acted like a princess in it (ok, except for the picture of her going down the stairs on her belly in the dress!)





*** Elise's beautiful bracelet was a gift from my friend Ami when Elise was born. Ami is the creator of Darling Bijou Jewelery and she makes the most beautiful pieces for children and adults. She has a new line that is especially for Brides! Here's her site (Click HERE) if you are intersted in checking out her work!

4 comments:

alexa said...

That is a beautiful dress!! What a great deal ☺

Anonymous said...

very nice g

Katie and Scott said...

Very cute with lots of smiles! Your fireman party also looks like it was a big hit too - very creative. But being a policeman, I would suggest some other fireman games could be around them napping or cooking : )

Very well done, Sarah.

Sarah said...

Haha! That's funny, Scott!! A little "rescue-hero" rivalry going on here??!!! My Scott wanted a "Real-life" rescue hero party, and the Fireman theme came together, nicely, because I found so much stuff to go with it in the stores right now.... but we talked about policemen being rescue heroes, too!