Monday, February 25, 2008

Club Pages

Here is the layout we did this month with my scrapbook clubs. I am going to put a picture of myself either stamping or scrapbooking on the photo space on the first page. It is always great to get a little me time, or time out from the day-to-day.. whether in retreat, or relaxation form, we all benefit from rest, and activities that help us feel refreshed...

So, what is your activity? Reading, sports, crafting? I'd love to hear how you spend your "Me Time!" The pics on the right hand page show me at the beach in White Rock; playing the piano on my 27th birthday at Fort Langley; and of course.... the results of a pedicure that Leanne treated me to a few days before Elise was born! (notice the tanlines on my feet :)


The main colour is Almost Amethyst, and the accent colours are Certainly Celery, black and vellum. It is a double embossed project, simply meaning that there is heat embossing as well as dry embossing on these pages.

3 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

love the tanlines lol!

Anonymous said...

cute pages sarah....really nice colour combo....beautiful toes! There's just something about a pedicure that can make a girl feel fabulous!

KerrySchwen said...

Love the layout Sarah - and the dry embossing!
My fav 'me time' is reading a good book - oh and time at a spa is always welcome! (rare though)
Kerry