Monday, November 06, 2006

Stamper's Club

Tonight I had my Monday Stamper's Club at my house. We meet the first Monday of each month and the Ladies are so much fun, and very creative too! Take a look at the baby formula cans that we covered tonight (to the right of the screen). If you want to stop an image so you can have a better look at it, just double click on it when that can is highlighted. Everyone chose 1-2 pieces of coordinating Stampin' Up! designer paper and some ribbon and decorated their cans. I loved it how each person's can is different, and everyone was able to choose colours that work for them and their home's decor, or colours for a friend if they choose to give the can as a gift.

We did a couple other projects, too, but I can't show you until Friday because we are doing them with my Friday club as well :) Plus, that might make you check back in again then!

Thanks for looking!
Sarah

No comments: