Friday, November 03, 2006

Journalling

Just in case you can't see the journalling on those pages that I just posted...

Like Father Like Son:
When Dawnelle sent me this picture of Steve from around 1976 (apporx 3 years old). I just knew that it had to be scrabooked! Then Scotty found this horse and cowboy hat to play with at Uncle George and Auntie Ruth's, and I knew I had a page! Too funny that they are both the same age! Like Father.... like son!!

Zoo Page:
The Zoo is still one of our favourite places to go as a family. Not only can we go to see the animals - we can ride on the train and play in the playground too! Fun!

My Little Lefty:
We figured Todd was left-handed from the start (just like his Grandpa!) because he always grabbed for stuff with his left hand. But here is some proof!

No comments: