Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Artwork in my home


Not too long ago I had some friends over to stamp. We each worked on our own projects, and this is what I came up with. I was inspired by a picture I saw in a stamping magazine. So I went and bought the letters H-O-M-E and got busy with my paper and modge podge. I have these letters hanging in the stairway in my house. I love it that there is an old key on the E from our 70 year old farm house (we just moved out of it in June) and that there are little mini pictures of each of my kids. I used Stampin' Up! paper "Recollections" and Hodgepodge Hardware as well. I love how this turned out, and I bought more of this paper to decorate other things too.

1 comment:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

This is beautiful! It was fun getting together to stamp with you that night.