Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Norway Bound...


Today, (right as this posts, actually, because I have it scheduled) I am flying with my mom to Norway. Am I excited? Oh, yes! Just a little!! Actually, WAY more than just a little. I have waited a long time for this. My mom was born in Norway, and she moved to Canada with her family when she was a young girl. I am looking forward to meeting my uncle for the very first time, as well as seeing many other special people.

Thanks to my awesome husband who encouraged me to go! Thanks for staying with the kids so I could have this special time with my mom. I will miss you all very much, hope you have lots of fun without me! See you in three weeks!

I made a travel journal for my mom... hope she likes it. I had a lot of fun making it.

The front is just covered in patterned paper, then I made a little collage of travel papers and newsprint paper, as well as some rub-ons. Plus, I made 2 little Norwegian flags to glue on.

On the coils I attached little travel charms I found at a LSS.


It has lined paper on the inside - perfect for my mama who loves to journal every single day!


I will be back on the 17th of August. I have some other posts scheduled between now and then, but my trip pics will have to wait until then. I doubt I will be able to make posts while I'm overseas. Hope you are all having an awesome summer - thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I love this little journal book...Thankyou so much for it and it will record our trip together...Thanks again for a great time together...mama