Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Victoria Day Weekend...

It's Victoria Day long weekend, and the kids will celebrate by having the day off from school on Monday.

Today was GORGEOUS. Unfortunately, the weather people are calling for rain, rain, rain this long weekend. Here are a couple pictures I took today while Elise, Steve and I ate lunch outside.

We don't drink pop very often in our house... almost never. But we had these cute little bottles today for a treat.

I played with the saturation in Picasa...

And this was straight from my camera, using the "Colour Accent" setting. I didn't do any further editing.

And then the craziness started... I ended up soaked while I was just trying to catch a few rays. Oh well, it actually felt pretty good because I was already burning by that point.

What are your big plans for this weekend?

We're hoping to see my brother at some point while he is in town with the youth group that he is one of the leaders for. And then if we do get some pockets of sunshine, or at least pockets with no rain, we'll head outside for some fresh air.

Whatever you do, wherever you go and whomever you may see... have a great time, and be safe.

No comments: