Friday, November 19, 2010

Stampin' Great Deals...

Don't miss your chance to get all the goodies in the starter kit, or the MDS software + kit (My Digital Studio) for JUST $107.50. What an amazing price. (Regular price MDS is 106.95, so this means you are getting the software PLUS the starter kit for just 55 cents more than MDS alone!) WOW!

This great opportunity is only offered until the end of the month. Don't miss out... contact me today!

Here is a link to the promo flyer... STARTER KIT SPECIAL

If you decide to do this (if you've been the least interested in getting MDS, this is an offer that won't likely repeat!), just head to my website HERE and the sign-up password is freedom. Just type in "freedom" when they ask for the code and you'll be all set. I look forward to having you on my team!

No comments: