Monday, November 22, 2010

My Digital Studio

There are two ways to get Stampin' Up!'s fabulous digital creating software right now...

#1 - Buy it at half price (for 9 days only!!!)
#2 - Buy the starter kit that includes MDS at half off the regular starter kit price!

If you are interested in either of these options, please let me know!

Here is a card I made this evening. Once the software is set up and you take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with all it's functions... it is really a cinch to use. This card literally took me only 5 minutes to make. I love this software, and it is so user friendly. I just purchased a bunch of the downloads as well, which are added on with just a couple clicks as soon as your order is submitted.

Take a look at my previous post to see the note on current specials. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me and ask away!! Happy stamping, and happy digital creating, too :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it !