Friday, July 30, 2010

My Kids

Just thought I would share a few pics of the most precious people in my life... We had some professional photos done today, but I took these on our way back to the truck. Thought while the kids were all cleaned up, I should snap a few of my own. When the professional photos are ready, I will ask permission to share a couple on here along with the link to the Photographers. I got to see a couple on the camera while he was taking them, and I liked what I saw!








4 comments:

Katie and Scott said...

Yee-ha! Your family needs to make a trip to Calgary for the Stampede next year....you've got the outfits already!

Can't wait to see the family photos.

Mel said...

Those are GREAT pictures! Such little cowboys/girls.

deWoldeDaily said...

What some great photos of you kids! Your kids always seem to photograph well. Love the cowboy theme too!

Anonymous said...

Love Elise's back pose...
Scott looks a lot like Steve
in these shots..g