Friday, July 16, 2010

Family Times...

Earlier this week, we spent some time at Camperland by Bridal Falls, BC. Beautiful area, and great for the kids. We were there with Steve's family for some "camping." I only put that in quotations because my family stayed in a motel down the path from the campground :) Cheaters, I know, but I wasn't feeling like a slacker when we woke up on Monday morning to the sound of pounding rain. Then I was quite happy for my motel room!

Here are a few pics from our 3 nights there.



We celebrated E's birthday while we were there. This is an applesauce-in-the-coals cake, and it is truly delicious!

Scott made a new friend...

S'mores were my highlight!


Beautiful Creation...

My crazy guys! They did a little glasses switch-a-roo...

Happy for Treehouse during the pouring rain...

No comments: