Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Faves...

Do you like watercolouring? Check out Anna Wight's blog... I love how she watercolours her images. She is an amazing artist, as well, and a photographer... I'm sure she'll become one of your faves, too!

Sassy and Sweet

Here's another one of my recent faves... I love being able to see something demonstrated, not just having to read the directions on my own. If you're like me, then you'll love the video feature on this next blog:

kwernerdesign

Then there's this blog that I go to once in awhile to see what Tamara has posted for new sketches. Sometimes you don't want to have to think about the design, you just want to get to the stamping... so this blog will come in handy for you!

Sketches by Tamara

1 comment:

Louise said...

I check out Sassy & Sweet once in awhile! I like her farm photos! I just switched from comment moderation to the word verification instead but I see you have both... should I see how it goes or should I just put the moderation back on?