Thursday, December 08, 2011

C is for Cookie!!!

Here's something new from Stampin' Up! I love the new cookie stamps from Stampin' Up!

Click on this link for more details and to see it in my online store: Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps

I bought them last month, but didn't get a chance to try them until now. I finally put them to good use (in time for last Monday's class!!) I cheated a bit on the cookie dough, and bought it through the grade 5 fundraiser at my kids' school. But there are 2 fabulous recipes included in the cookie stamps, so next time I use them (when I have a bit more time....) I will try out those recipes and then report back on them! I also want to try these stamps with my mom's awesome shortbread cookie recipe. That was a favourite growing up.




You can see the Sweet Pressed Cookie stamps in action on the SU! channel on You Tube: VIDEO


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Awesome! I love how they turned out!

Mel said...

Hey - send some of those out here! Those look wonderful!! Fun way to decorate Christmas cookies...