Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sept. 6th

It's Sept. 10th today, but Sept. 6 was a very special day in our house. It was Steve's birthday, and although I wished him a HB on Facebook, I didn't do it on here. Too many social outlets to remember to post on, I think!! At least I remembered to say it to him face-to-face!!

We had a good day that day, even though it was overshadowed by the first day of school. That was always a bit of a drag for Steve growing up... having his birthday in the first week back to school, and often (like this year) on the actual day that school starts.

But, we had fun. It was just a half day, so we took the kids to Boston Pizza to celebrate school, and to celebrate Steve.

Then, later, we took the kids to Steve's parents' place and we joined up with another couple for some delicious Mexican food.

Here are a few memories from our day.

All ready to go for the first day. How can I possibly have 3 kids in school already? That went by so fast!


Elise listening to her first story in Kindergarten. She was so excited to be there!


Lunch at BP's, I love father-daughter pictures!


Olé!! Dinner with friends at Del Pollo Restaurant.


The food was delicious... we love Mexican food!



Happy Birthday, Steve. Glad I got to spend the day with you :)

No comments: