Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A few pages to share....

I have had a series of scrapbook classes this fall, and I know I haven't shown all the pages from those classes.

Fall Glory... Here are the October pages we did. The title is made with my Simple Letters set of dies for my Big Shot. The film strip technique is created using the Spiral punch.



Here is one that I showed in a workshop in November, and also did it with my Beyond the Basics club. The ornaments are created with the Vintage Ornament stencils from the Decor Elements brochure.


And finally, the pages we made in my December scrapbooking class. Try flipping one page or the other in a layout to create a completely new look for your next layout. This was not the original plan that I had in mind when I came up with this page, but before I added my title I kept flipping the pages until I was happy with the way it looked. I plan to put a few photos from our family Christmas party last Saturday (see previous post) on these pages. Handy to have a few already made up and then I can just add photos!!

No comments: