Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

2008 was great.... As I look back at the year behind me, I feel so blessed. There were lots of family times, dates and weekends away with Steve, dates with each of my kids, and lots of gatherings with friends.

Also, as I look back at 2008, I feel so blessed to have made a lot of new friends. Some through stamping, some in my neighbourhood, and some in my church. I had the joy of helping plan our Klassen (Steve's mom's side of the fam) family Reunion in July, and we got to celebrate with our friends Derek and Crystal that got married in October.

I got to spend time with friends stamping, and I went on several coffee dates with girlfriends as well! One highlight was our half-week with my sister Louise and her family when we met up in Salmon Arm to go camping.

And my little girl getting potty trained is really high on my list as well!

2008 was the year that claimed my grandpa, and I feel blessed to have had so many years with him, and that he got to meet and get to know all of my kids.

I want to wish you all a very Happy, Healthy and wonderful New Year, and may you be truly blessed in 2009!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Seems to me like you had a wonderful 2008. All the best for 2009.

Andy said...

I'm glad you found so much to be thankful for this past year...here's to even more memories this year!