Friday, March 14, 2008

Tart and Tangy

I love this little set from the new SU! mini catalogue. Here are a couple projects with it - these are both done using markers directly onto the stamps.

This was a make and take from Kerry's last downline meeting... It is with the scratch 'n sniff technique (if you want to learn that technique, make sure you sign up for my pre-buy class on April 30th) Card size: 3X3


This card is a standard size (4 1/4" X 5 1/2") Don't you just love the Summer Picnic designer paper?! The "thank you" sentiment is from the "A Perfect Day" rub-ons.

3 comments:

Jen G. said...

Those are sooo cute!! Love it!

Louise said...

This is my ultimate favorite paper & I have been 'going to town' with the cherries stamp!!!! Love it! I was going to do a prebuy class too so will check out your details & copy! haha! Love the cards & will probably CASE them :) Sorry to hear you are having computer issues! Hope it wasn't contagious!

Anonymous said...

Yummy!