Saturday, September 22, 2007

Scrapbooking Ideas

Do you ever sit at your stamping table, or wherever you create your pages, and wonder what to call your page? I do. If you have access to the internet, you have a valuable resource that is really an endless wealth of ideas. But where to start? Usually, I start with GOOGLE. Then I type in a search, like "Scrapbooking Ideas" or "Scrapbooking Layouts," or "Scrapbooking Title Ideas." You get the idea! And if I don't find what I am looking for within a couple minutes, I go back to the Google search page and refine my request.

Today, while looking for some scrapbooing inspiration online, I found a site that has a bunch of neat ideas. Check these out.... Source:Scrapjazz

TITLE IDEAS:
Use the name of a TV Show for a title
Use the name of a song for a title
Use the name of a book for a title
Use the word Love in the title
Use a computer-generated title
Use stickers for a title
Use a hand written title
Cut out the letters for a title
Use die-cut letters for a title
Use the title only to explain your pictures - no journaling
Use a pre-made title
Dangle something from a letter in the title using a wire, raffia, string, or something
Use Plaid paper for the title or for the background of the title
Mix template letters for the title
Weave a fiber behind title
Cut a title from a cursive font
Sew a title
put your title down the side of the page
Put title letters on individual tags
Dot the "I"s in your title with an embellishment
Use buttons for the Os or the centre of your Os in your title.
And of course... STAMP YOUR TITLE!!

Hope this helps you the next time you get a few minutes to sit down and scrap!!

No comments: