Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ok, this is WAY more me...

I was just not satisfied with that last little quiz because it was so limited to just shades of green. So, for fun, here's one that is so much more me... I only did this once, so if you think I kept trying until I got my favourite colour, you're wrong. This was the answer, the first time I did it. No, I don't sit around doing this ALL day, as some of you might think... it only took 10 seconds to do this quiz and to get it onto my blog! Now I better get something stamped, so I have something productive to post soon :)



You Are a Red Crayon



Your world is colored with bright, vivid, wild colors.

You have a deep, complex personality - and you are always expressing something about yourself.

Bold and dominant, you are a natural leader. You have an energy that is intense... and sometimes overwhelming.

Your reaction to everything tends to be strong. You are the master of love-hate relationships.



Your color wheel opposite is green. Green people are way too mellow to understand what drives your energy.

2 comments:

Katie and Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie and Scott said...

Hi Sarah -- I'm a YELLOW. First time trying too. And I'm not just saying that because of the YELLOW description:

Your world is colored with happy, warm, fun colors.
You have a thoughtful and wise way about you. Some people might even consider you a genius.
Charming and eloquent, you are able to get people to do things your way.
While you seem spontaneous and free wheeling, you are calculating to the extreme.

Your color wheel opposite is purple. You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people act like you have no depth.

Way too fun - thanks!! S.