Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Husband... the chef!

I love it that my husband loves to cook and try new recipes that he finds. The latest delight is something I found on Pinterest, and when he saw this he said, "How does this whole Pinterest thing work?" I seized my opportunity, and created a "Recipes for Steve" board on Pinterest, which he has been happily pinning to ever since. And I have discovered that if I pin it, he will cook it. I love that so much!

Hasselback Potatoes. Try them... Tonight! You will love them. I want them with dinner every day. I don't think I would ever get sick of them. Thanks to Pinterest... we found them and have now tried them. Here's the original link to the recipe: Hasselback Potatoes

Steve did them on the BBQ and they were scrumptious!


Of course... if you give a wife a Hasselback potato, she's going to want some tasty cedar plank salmon to go with it. And if you give her that tasty salmon, she's going to ask if you have any shrimp :)
Yum. Yum. Yum!!!


I wonder what I should pin for Steve to cook tomorrow night! Actually, his cooking habit has become a weekend thing since he has been blessed with a job locally. I don't think I wrote another update since the Valentine post on him driving in Alberta. But he is back for the time being and enjoying his job of driving for a local garden business. He does overnight trips to the Interior of BC, Vancouver Island, as well as local day trips.

No comments: