Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our trip to Costco

I don't know why, but a sight as we entered the Costco parking lot the other night made me seriously laugh out loud! Not only did this family have a van that they were stocking full of stuff... they had brought a utility trailer. Nothing like a one-stop-shop! You should have seen the food they packed in there. Wow! I got Steve to slow down so I could take the picture, but when I asked him to circle around so I could get a better shot, he said that was a bit tacky and he refused!!!!!!

If you didn't find what you were looking for at Costco, chances are this family bought it before you got there:



Then this morning, Elise took a liking to the mango juice we bought. She had a great time stacking it, filling a jar with the cans, and begging for some. So after I took a couple cute shots of her, I called the boys and we all had some Mango juice... one of our favourite Costco items :)





No comments: