Monday, December 17, 2007

Scrapbook Club pages

Here is the layout we did for December with my scrapbooking clubs... I used the song Once Upon a December as my inspiration! See if you can find some of the aspects of the song in the layout..... hint - there are no dancing bears or horses on this page, you have to think more abstract than that!!!


If you want to watch the music video by Deana Carter, Click on the song title below, and then hit "click here to watch video"

Once Upon a December

Dancing bears,
Painted wings
Things I almost remember
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory...

Far away, long ago
Glowing dim as an ember,
Things my heart used to know,
Once upon a December

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory...

Far away, long ago
Glowing dim as an ember,
Things my heart used to know,
Things it yearns to remember...

And a song someone sings
Once upon a December

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I love, Love, LOVE this song! Ever since I saw the cartoon "Anastasia" it has been my favorite.

Jen G. said...

Love your Christmas page!!
I can't get the video to work on my computer, but it sounds really nice--I'll have to keep trying ;)

KerrySchwen said...

Love this Christmas layout Sarah! Beautiful, and the blues are just perfect!

No idea about the song so I"ll take your word on it :)

Kerry