Friday, May 30, 2008

Scrapbooking with kids....

I had 3 of my friend's kids here for the day... after workbooks, outside time, lunch, snacks, reading time, and general playtime... I thought it might be fun to make little "All About Me" scrapbooks. I had planned to do this as a kids' class awhile back, but with people having to drop out due to illness, and other reasons, the class got cancelled. I used up most of the supplies on other projects, but I still had 5 of each page title (6 different titles throughout the book, including the cover). Perfect for my 2 boys, and the additional 3 kids... so after lunch I said I had a project. Elise went down for a nap and the rest of us got busy scrapbooking! There are no pictures in them yet, but those will come. Here are Scott and Todd working on their books, and the finished products at the bottom! They had a hoot... and what a great way to use up all the bits and pieces from retired scrappin' kits!!!



No comments: