Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Elise meets Elise

While we were in Victoria, I went out with Elise to meet my friend Elise for a super quick coffee... I don't know the last time I saw Elise, but it has seriously been YEARS!!! Way too long. We caught up over lattes at Starbucks, and the Elises finally got to meet each other. Great to see you, my friend... let's not wait so long before our next coffee date!

My Elise doesn't look very happy in this picture... she was super wet - friend Elise, being a nurse, said that she was used to pee, but my Elise still wasn't impressed when I tried to get her to go to Elise for the pic... so they just sat beside each other for the pic!!!


We did pretty well, taking this picture pf ourselves in the middle of the mall... tons of people around and nobody volunteered to take our pic, they just looked at us funny!!!

1 comment:

Elise said...

awwww...what a great visit that was!! such a treat to catch up with you, friend!! I'm sure one day I'll win "little Elise" over...sigh. ;)