Friday, September 28, 2007

Pics from today...

I fed Elise some prunes, then walked to the sink to get a cloth, wet the cloth and turned around to see this... she was OUT! I had to wake her up to wash her face... too hard to clean off if you don't get prunes right away!! She couldn't wait 2 more minutes to fall asleep :)


THIS is what I am doing today... sorting orders!!! I caught the UPS guy on his way up our steps, so I got him to put it on my cedar chest (the boxes won't scratch, dad, don't worry!!!) so I didn't have to pick these heavy boxes up off the ground.

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

She is too cute!

Grammie said...

Boy...she is just like her mother.
:)

QuiltNut Creations said...

so adorable!

Jen G. said...

I love it when they do that! I have a hilarious video of Dawson nodding off at the table too--priceless moments :)