Monday, July 23, 2007

Victoria Fun...

While we were on the Island over the last few days, we had some great times with friends and family. Here are a few pics... but there were other people that we saw too! Here is Morfar with Elise:

On Saturday night we went out to my Auntie Marit and Uncle Glenn's for a scrumptious dinner (man can they cook! it was awesome!). The kids were super excited that my cousin Maren was going to be there too - she is always so much fun!
The funniest thing we saw on Saturday was when a raccoon came up to my aunt and uncle's patio door and made friends with Todd. He was quite happy to talk to it, and then decided to read the raccoon a story. So sweet! The raccoon sat and watched him turn the pages and Todd just loved it!

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Doesn't that racoon just look so cut and intelligent as he/she is sitting down listening to the story read to him/her. Its great that you caught this unusual moment on camera!

Desire Fourie said...

Sorry, I meant 'cute' not 'cut'

Anonymous said...

I think that the Racoon would look much better with some yellow dots on it. And I have the perfect tool to do that with. hint,hint.