Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!! Especially to my dad, Steve's dad, and of course..... the ultimate dad - Steve! He is such a great dad to our kids, and I love seeing them all play together.

For Father's Day the kids and I took Steve his present in bed... (chocolates, a work light, coffee beans) and I made him another layout for the ongoing scrapbook I am making for him - it started as a gift for our 4th anniversary, and now for every occasion I make him another layout or two... this time around I only got one made up. The boys love to sit on his knee and look through it with him at all the pics of Steve growing up and they say, "Dad, tell me a story about when you were a boy!" This LO is a bit busy, but I just wanted it to have lots of pics! The kids each made a card today, plus the boys made shirt cards for Steve in Sunday School.

Here is a mini shirt card I made Steve... the card itself is 3X3" I used the new square rhinestone brads from the upcoming SU! catalogue!

Scott's card
Todd's card
Elise's card

3 comments:

Grammie said...

Todd looks like the neighbour on
"Tool Time"

Corie said...

Love the cards, especially the ones that the kids did. They are too cute.

Heather said...

I used to stamp my DD's feet just like you did! Like you, I made cards and everyone loved them! My mom saved them and liked to watch how much DD's feet were growing between editions!